After an Amazon leak yesterday, Bethesda officially unveiled that The Elder Scrolls Online will be getting a fancy Imperial Edition chock full of goodies, bonuses, and the ability to play as an Imperial in any Alliance.
The physical Imperial Edition of the game will run $99.99/€99.99/£89.99 while a digital version will also be available for $79.99/€79.99/£69.99 and not include any of the actual cool physical goodies.
Let’s get our copy/paste on from the official press release for all the details…
In addition to the highly-anticipated game, The Elder Scrolls Online physical Imperial Edition includes:
- Molag Bal Statue - A 12” statue featuring Molag Bal, Daedric Prince of domination and enslavement.
- The Improved Emperor’s Guide to Tamriel - A 224-page illustrated guide annotated by the Imperial scholar, Flaccus Terentius.
- Physical Map of Tamriel - A 21” x 26” printed map detailing Alliance-controlled zones and the ultimate conquest: Cyrodiil.
- Steelbook™ Packaging - A limited edition steel case decorated in the color of the Imperials.
- Play as an Imperial - Become an Imperial and play in any Alliance. Gain unique bonuses, crafting styles, gear, and more.
- White Imperial Horse - Summon this Imperial mount and journey through Tamriel with speed.
- Mudcrab Vanity Pet - Explore Tamriel with a mudcrab pet scuttling along by your side.
- Rings of Mara - Complete the Ritual of Mara with a friend and receive an experience bonus when you play together.
Preordering the game will also net players the Explorer’s Pack which includes a Scuttler vanity pet, four bonus treasure maps, and the ability to play as any of the nine races in any Alliance. Oh, also a 5 day early access if you preorder the PC or Mac version.
The Elder Scrolls Online will be available on April 4th for PC and Mac while PS4 and Xbox One gamers will be stuck waiting until June. Now, let’s cut the bullshit and take a look at all the goodies included!