If you have had a hankering for a decent simulation-ish racer on console (and PC for that matter), then you’ll be chuffed to find out that Project CARS releases this week and to celebrate the occasion a launch trailer has been released for the game.
It’s all looking pretty grand too; take a peek below:
PRESS RELEASE – Project CARS Launch Trailer
After four years of thorough testing and approval from both gamers and real racing pros, the most authentic, intense, beautiful and technically-advanced racing game ever made is now crossing the finishing line!
• The largest track roster of any recent racing game with 110+ unique locations
• A wide variety of motorsports including GT, Touring, Le Mans Prototypes, Karts, and modern Open Wheel and 80+ cars available at launch
• Dynamic weather, pit stops, and pit strategy creation
• Dynamic time of day and endurance races including the Le Mans 24H
• World-class graphics running at 60 fps with up to 45 drivers onscreen
• Next-gen physics running at 600 fps and deep telemetry & tuning features
• Competitive multiplayer for up to 16 players and the ability to create public, private and friend-based lobbies with ‘Join In Progress’
• Asynchronous Time Trial with downloadable ghosts
• Regularly-scheduled community events
• Social connectivity with photo and replay modes powered by The Driver Network
• Support for 30+ wheels, community apps, and virtual reality via Oculus Rift and Project Morpheus
• Continual updates and further content after launch
Project CARS is therefore the player’s choice for realistic racing: built by the fans and built for the future ushering in a fresh new era of simulation-based racing so sit back, turn up the volume, and get ready for the next generation featuring music from world-renowned music producer Deadmau5 who has been following & playing Project CARS for a while, and is a big car fan too!
So listen to the soundtrack on Spotify including a special Deadmau5 playlist you can listen to whilst driving!
Source: Bandai Namco